Oracle Reports Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operation in detail
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
Forms & reports settings
This page describes how to to manage general Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports settings.
- Press Ctrl+P or select Project settings from the menu. By default, Oracle Forms Converter opens the Forms & Reports tab.
- Specify the name of your Oracle Forms Converter project in the Project name field.
- Change the location of your project in the Location field.
- Select the project mode between Binary files or XML files.
- Update the path to the source files of your reports in the Reports folder field.
- Verify the path in the Oracle home folder field.
- Press the Save button to save the Oracle Forms and Reports settings.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].