Oracle Reports Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operation in detail
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
This page describes how to convert your source Oracle Reports to modern SQL Server Reports.
The Convert operation converts your Oracle Reports from XML to RDL and SQL files. After conversion, the application displays converted objects in the target database metadata tree.
- Select the objects you want to convert in the source database metadata tree (on the left side of the application window) and click on the Convert button.
- If you didn’t specify database connection credentials, Oracle Reports Converter will display a Database Connection Warning.
- Click Yes to specify the source database connection credentials. You need to connect to a database that is used by your Oracle Reports application for accurate conversion.
- Press Ctrl+P or select Project settings from the menu. Then, switch to the Connection settings tab.
- After completing the conversion, Oracle Reports Converter displays converted objects in the target metadata tree. Objects in the source and target metadata database trees are linked with each other.
After this step, you will need to deploy the converted application.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].