Oracle Reports Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operation in detail
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
Opening an existing project
You can create a new project or open an existing one to start using Oracle Reports Converter. This page describes how to open an existing project.
- Run Oracle Reports Converter.
- Press Ctrl+O or click the Open Project button in the menu to open a saved project. If you have already saved projects, Oracle Reports Converter will display their full list.
- Select the *.ofp project file and press the Open button.
- You can also open one of the recently used projects listed in Recent Projects.
Now, you can start using Oracle Reports Converter.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected]om.