Oracle Reports Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operation in detail
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
License key activation
You can request a trial version of Oracle Reports Converter and your personal license key from the official product web page. The trial version of Oracle Reports Converter works only during the first 14 days after a trial key activation. Also, the trial version of Oracle Reports Converter allows to convert up to 20 forms or modules in a single operation. Finally, the trial version of Oracle Reports Converter adds a special watermark to the converted web applications.
This page describes how you can get the Oracle Reports Converter license key and activate it.
You will receive a personal trial license key from the DB Best team in an email with a download link. Please, follow these steps to activate your Oracle Reports Converter:
- After you run the Oracle Reports Converter Trial application, you will see the License Expiration window.
- Click the Activate button.
- Then click the Add license key button:
- Click the Next button:
- Enter the trial license key into the field, and click the Activate button:
- After activating the license key, you will receive the following message:
If you have any issues with the license key activation process, please, contact [email protected].
- Press “OK” to close the activation window.
- Now, Oracle Reports Converter closes the application window. You need to launch the application again to continue using Oracle Reports Converter.
- To review your license keys, select Licenses in the application menu.
Please note that you need to install all the required software listed in the System requirements to start using the trial version of Oracle Reports Converter.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].