Oracle Reports Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operation in detail
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
Binary files mode
This page shows how to create a new project using the Binary files mode. Read the following step-by-step guide to get started.
- Run Oracle Reports Converter.
- Press Ctrl+N or click the New Project button in the menu to run the new project wizard.
- Choose the Binary files option if you have only the binary files of reports.
- Specify the path to the source files.
- The Oracle Forms Converter shows the ORACLE_HOME system variable by default in the Oracle home folder field if the Oracle Forms & Reports application is installed on your PC.
- Otherwise, you should specify the ORACLE_HOME manually in the field Oracle home folder of the dialog box.
- Specify the path to the folder with the binary files of your reports (*.rdf) in the field Reports folder of the dialog box.
- Specify the name of your project and then click the Create button.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].