Oracle Reports Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operation in detail
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
You can request a trial version of Oracle Forms Converter from the official product page. This page walks you through the installation process.
- Run the OracleFormsConverter.msi file and press the Next button on the welcome screen.
- Read the License Agreement and accept its terms.
- Specify the Oracle Forms Converter application folder.
- Press the Install button.
- When installation will be completed, press the Finish button.
- Run the OracleFormsConverter.exe file from the folder where you installed the application. Alternatively, use the application icon on the desktop if you created it during the installation.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].