Oracle Reports Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operation in detail
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
Assessment report in Oracle Forms & Reports Converter helps estimate the complexity of your source Oracle reports. It also provides approximate estimates of efforts required to complete the Oracle reports migration to SSRS. This page describes how the Assessment Report can help you.
The Assessment Report report allows for understanding what it takes to address the conversion action items manually. Action items are conversion issues that cannot be solved automatically and require manual adjustment.
- Create an Assessment Report.
- The Assessment summary tab displays the complexity level for each converted module.
- In the Action Items tab, you can see all the conversion automation issues.
- After Oracle Forms Converter completes the assessment, press the Export report as button. You can save the Assessment Report as a PDF file or export the list of action items to a CSV file.
- To better understand the Assessment Report, share these PDF and CSV files with the DB Best team. Discover the details of your Oracle Forms & Reports modernization project and see the best opportunities our subject-matter experts have to offer.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].