Oracle Forms Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operations in details
- Using a sample project
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
This page describes how to manage Statistics settings in an Oracle Forms Converter project.
You may want to exclude specific complex form nodes or outdated forms from the conversion project. In the example below, we exclude WebUtil components from the project scope.
Press Ctrl+P or select Project settings from the menu. Then switch to the Statistics settings tab.
- Specify the names of the blocks you want to exclude from the project scope in the Excluding Block Names field.
- Then specify the names of canvases to exclude from the project scope in the Excluding Canvas Names field.
- Specify the names of the windows you want to exclude from the project scope in the Excluding Windows Names field.
- Use the semicolon to separate the names of the nodes.
- Press the Save button to save the statistics settings.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].