Oracle Forms Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operations in details
- Using a sample project
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
Forms & reports settings
This page describes how to to manage general Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports settings.
Press Ctrl+P or select Project settings from the menu. By default, Oracle Forms Converter opens the Forms & Reports tab.
- Specify the name of your Oracle Forms Converter project in the Project name field.
- Change the location of your project in the Location field.
- Select the project mode between Binary files or XML files.
- Update the path to the source files of your forms, menus and object libraries in the next text fields.
- Update the path to the source PLD files of your PL/SQL libraries in the Libraries folder field.
- Press the Save button to save the Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports settings.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].