Oracle Forms Converter
- Typical workflow
- Getting started
- Operations in details
- Using a sample project
- Assessment report
- System requirements
- Frequently asked questions
Binary files mode
This page shows how to create a new project using the Binary files mode. Read the following step-by-step guide to get started.
- Run Oracle Forms Converter.
- Press Ctrl+N or click the New Project button in the menu to run the new project wizard.
Choose the Binary files option if you have only the binary files of forms, menus (.fmb/.mmb/.olb extensions) or object libraries (.pll extension).
- Specify the path to the source files.
- The Oracle Forms Converter shows the ORACLE_HOME system variable by default in the Oracle home folder field if the Oracle Forms & Reports application is installed on your PC.
- Otherwise, you should specify the ORACLE_HOME manually in the field Oracle home folder of the dialog box.
Specify the path to the folder with the binary files of your forms (*.fmb) in the field Forms folder of the dialog box.
Specify the path to the folder with the binary files of your libraries (*.pll) in the field Libraries folder of the dialog box. Leave this field empty if you do not have libraries for conversion.
Specify the path to the folder with the binary files of your Oracle Reports in the Reports folder field of the dialog box. Leave this field empty if you do not have Oracle Reports for conversion.
Specify the name of your project and then click the Create button.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].