- Product features
- Getting started
- Schema conversion
- Schema comparison
- Data comparison
- Data migration
- Test organizer
- Data store
- Development project
- System requirements
- Hot keys
- Known issues
Supported database platforms
DB Best Migration Platform supports the following database migration projects:
- Oracle Database to Microsoft SQL Server;
- Oracle Database to Azure SQL Database;
- Microsoft SQL Server to Azure SQL Database;
- Microsoft SQL Server to Amazon RDS for SQL Server;
- Oracle Database to PostgreSQL;
- Oracle Database to Amazon RDS for Oracle;
- PostgreSQL to Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL;
- IBM DB2 to PostgreSQL.
In addition, you can use DB Best Migration Platform for projects upgrade, since you approach these projects in the same way as migrations. Consider using Migration Platform to upgrade the following databases:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, and 2012;
- Oracle Database;
- PostgreSQL 9, 10, and 11.
Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 or higher.
To work with the DB Best Migration Platform properly, install the following components on your PC:
- .NET Framework 4.7;
- ODT with ODAC1120320_x64 (to interact with Oracle Database).
The default installation folder is C:\Program Files\DB Best\Database Migration Platform.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].