- Product features
- Getting started
- Schema conversion
- Schema comparison
- Data comparison
- Data migration
- Test organizer
- Data store
- Development project
- System requirements
- Hot keys
- Known issues
This page provides for a short overview of the project settings available in the Data migration category.
Data migration configuration
- PostgreSQL bulk loading mode
- MS SQL Server bulk loading mode
- Database command execution timeout: a timeout used during the task creation and performance. The default value is 1 day.
- Max Source database connections: the valid values are from 1 to 30
- Max Target database connections: the valid values are from 1 to 30
- Custom built-in agent storage path: returns an empty value when leveraging default storage path — C:\Users\[user_name]\.dmp. Otherwise, you can set a custom path to built-in agent storage.
- Agent’s response timeout: this is the request time for the availability of operations with the agent — ping, register, unregister, etc. The default value is 5 sec.
- Resource retrieve retry timeout: the request time waiting for agent resource availability. The default value is 30 sec.
- Agent ping interval: time interval when the agent is requested. The default value is 1 sec.
- Task status ping interval: time interval whenh the task status is requested. The default value is 1 sec.
- Transaction restart on failure interval: time interval during which the transaction is restarted. The default value is 30 sec.
Figure 1. Project settings
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].