- Product features
- Getting started
- Schema conversion
- Schema comparison
- Data comparison
- Data migration
- Test organizer
- Data store
- Development project
- System requirements
- Hot keys
- Known issues
Importing and exporting tests
DB Best Migration Platform allows for importing and exporting the tests and test groups.
To export a test or a group follow these steps:
- Select and check a test or a group on the Test suite tree.
- Open the context menu and click the Export option (Figure 1).
- In the opened window specify the file path for the test or group you want to export.
- Click the Save button.
When finished, a file of the DATA extension is created. You can import this file to another project by selecting the Import option.
To import a test, follow these steps:
- Select the group where you want to add the tests.
- Open the context menu and click the Import option.
- Select the Data file or the JSON file from the submenu (Figure 2).
- DATA file — allows for importing the previously exported DATA file.
- JSON file(s) — opens a dialog window in which one user can set a path to created or saved tests. JSON files can be imported plurally at the same time. The import of several DATA files is prohibited.
- Specify the file you want to import.
When ready, the imported items are added to the selected group.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].