Database Compare Suite™
- Product features
- Getting started
- Connecting to server
- Connecting to an Amazon DynamoDB database
- Connecting to an Amazon Redshift database
- Connecting to an Apache Cassandra database
- Connecting to an Azure SQL Database
- Connecting to an Azure Synapse Analytics data warehouse
- Connecting to a BigQuery data warehouse
- Connecting to a Greenplum database
- Connecting to an IBM DB2 database
- Connecting to an IBM Netezza database
- Connecting to a MariaDB database
- Connecting to a Microsoft Access database
- Connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server database
- Connecting to a MySQL database
- Connecting to an Oracle database
- Connecting to a PostgreSQL database
- Connecting to a Sybase ASE database
- Connecting to a Sybase IQ database
- Connecting to a Teradata database
- Connecting to a Vertica database
- Installing the required database drivers
- Creating a new project
- Opening an existing project
- Key activation
- User interface elements
- Connecting to server
- Operations in details
- Schema comparison
- Schema synchronization
- Schema operations options
- Data comparison
- Detailed data comparison
- Fast data comparison
- Data synchronization
- Data migration
- Settings comparison
- Virtual views
- Sorting key selection
- Selecting operation scope
- Matching rules
- Fast data comparison options
- Data operations options
- Command-line interface
- Known issues
The following list describes the recommended minimum hardware requirements for Database Compare Suite:
Operating system: Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2012; Windows 7 or higher.
Hard disk space: 100 MB.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1.
Oracle Client Software with Oracle Data Provider for .NET version 9.2 or higher (to interact with Oracle servers).
One of the following providers is required to interact with Sybase ASE servers:
Sybase ASE OLE DB Provider 12.5 or higher
Sybase ODBC Provider
IBM Data Server Client Version 9.7 Fix Pack 8 or higher (to interact with IBM DB2 servers. Please note, that you need to run an application with administrator rights in Windows 7 or higher).
PostgreSql Client Version 9.2 or higher (to interact with PostgreSql servers).
Amazon Redshift ODBC provider.
PsqlODBC driver to connect to Greenplum database.
Sybase IQ ODBC provider.
Vertica ODBC provider.
Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable allows for opening both old MDB files and new ACCDB files.
The built-in Microsoft Windows drivers are used to connect to Azure SQL database, MariaDB, MySQL and Teradata.
Please note that the version of data provider should comply with the database server version.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].