Database Compare Suite™
- Product features
- Getting started
- Connecting to server
- Connecting to an Amazon DynamoDB database
- Connecting to an Amazon Redshift database
- Connecting to an Apache Cassandra database
- Connecting to an Azure SQL Database
- Connecting to an Azure Synapse Analytics data warehouse
- Connecting to a BigQuery data warehouse
- Connecting to a Greenplum database
- Connecting to an IBM DB2 database
- Connecting to an IBM Netezza database
- Connecting to a MariaDB database
- Connecting to a Microsoft Access database
- Connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server database
- Connecting to a MySQL database
- Connecting to an Oracle database
- Connecting to a PostgreSQL database
- Connecting to a Snowflake database
- Connecting to a Sybase ASE database
- Connecting to a Sybase IQ database
- Connecting to a Teradata database
- Connecting to a Vertica database
- Installing the required database drivers
- Creating a new project
- Opening an existing project
- Key activation
- User interface elements
- Connecting to server
- Operations in details
- Schema comparison
- Schema synchronization
- Schema operations options
- Data comparison
- Detailed data comparison
- Fast data comparison
- Data synchronization
- Data migration
- Settings comparison
- Virtual views
- Sorting key selection
- Selecting operation scope
- Matching rules
- Fast data comparison options
- Data operations options
- Command-line interface
- Known issues
Thank you for choosing Database Compare Suite.
Database Compare Suite is a comprehensive solution, which helps you to automate schema and data manipulations in homogeneous or heterogeneous distributed database systems. Database Compare Suite allows you to compare and synchronize chosen database objects, including schema, data and server settings (available only for Microsoft SQL Server). Also, you can compare, synchronize and migrate data.
Database Compare Suite provides flexible adjustment of operation settings, so you can easily achieve the desired result.
The unique feature of Database Compare Suite is the command line part of the application, which allows to manage complex maintenance scenarios and can be simply integrated into an existing environment.
For more information on product features, new versions and licenses, please visit the official Database Compare Suite website.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].