Database Compare Suite™
- Product features
- Getting started
- Connecting to server
- Connecting to an Amazon DynamoDB database
- Connecting to an Amazon Redshift database
- Connecting to an Apache Cassandra database
- Connecting to an Azure SQL Database
- Connecting to an Azure Synapse Analytics data warehouse
- Connecting to a BigQuery data warehouse
- Connecting to a Greenplum database
- Connecting to an IBM DB2 database
- Connecting to an IBM Netezza database
- Connecting to a MariaDB database
- Connecting to a Microsoft Access database
- Connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server database
- Connecting to a MySQL database
- Connecting to an Oracle database
- Connecting to a PostgreSQL database
- Connecting to a Snowflake database
- Connecting to a Sybase ASE database
- Connecting to a Sybase IQ database
- Connecting to a Teradata database
- Connecting to a Vertica database
- Installing the required database drivers
- Creating a new project
- Opening an existing project
- Key activation
- User interface elements
- Connecting to server
- Operations in details
- Schema comparison
- Schema synchronization
- Schema operations options
- Data comparison
- Detailed data comparison
- Fast data comparison
- Data synchronization
- Data migration
- Settings comparison
- Virtual views
- Sorting key selection
- Selecting operation scope
- Matching rules
- Fast data comparison options
- Data operations options
- Command-line interface
- Known issues
The trial version of Database Compare Suite works only during the first 14 days after installation. You can continue using Database Compare Suite after purchasing a license. To order a license, please visit https://www.dbbest.com/products/database-compare-suite/#buy-license.
Click on the Licenses link at the top right-hand corner of the main window of the Database Compare Suite application.
Click on the Add product key button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
The License key can be used only one PC. So, on the next step the key validation must be performed.
If you have the Internet connection, it will be done automatically.
If you don’t have the Internet connection, perform the following steps.
You’ll see an error message after pressing the Activate button
Save the request file by pressing the Save request file to… button and email it to the [email protected].
In response for your activation request you will receive an email with the license file. Please note that the file will be sent to you during the next business day after receiving your request.
Go to the Activation window once again. Enter the license key again and check the Choose file with activation code option.
Press the Activate button and pick up the license file, that you have received via email.
The license validation will be completed, and you’ll get the notification message. By default, the license is valid during 12 months.
After successful product key activation, you’ll see a list of new available permissions. In the future, you can activate another license (following paragraphs 1 – 3) to grant more permissions for the Database Compare Suite application.
Press the Show license keys button to switch to the license keys tab.
Here you can check the expiration date of your license. By default, the license is valid during 12 months.
Also, you can check the license type (basic or professional).
Press the Upgrade button to upgrade your license.
Press the Check payment button to check the status of your upgrade payment. If the payment was successfully processed, the license type will be changed.
Press the Show permissions button to switch to the list of available permissions.
Thanks for purchasing Database Compare Suite license.
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].