Database Compare Suite™
- Product features
- Getting started
- Connecting to server
- Connecting to an Amazon DynamoDB database
- Connecting to an Amazon Redshift database
- Connecting to an Apache Cassandra database
- Connecting to an Azure SQL Database
- Connecting to an Azure Synapse Analytics data warehouse
- Connecting to a BigQuery data warehouse
- Connecting to a Greenplum database
- Connecting to an IBM DB2 database
- Connecting to an IBM Netezza database
- Connecting to a MariaDB database
- Connecting to a Microsoft Access database
- Connecting to a Microsoft SQL Server database
- Connecting to a MySQL database
- Connecting to an Oracle database
- Connecting to a PostgreSQL database
- Connecting to a Snowflake database
- Connecting to a Sybase ASE database
- Connecting to a Sybase IQ database
- Connecting to a Teradata database
- Connecting to a Vertica database
- Installing the required database drivers
- Creating a new project
- Opening an existing project
- Key activation
- User interface elements
- Connecting to server
- Operations in details
- Schema comparison
- Schema synchronization
- Schema operations options
- Data comparison
- Detailed data comparison
- Fast data comparison
- Data synchronization
- Data migration
- Settings comparison
- Virtual views
- Sorting key selection
- Selecting operation scope
- Matching rules
- Fast data comparison options
- Data operations options
- Command-line interface
- Known issues
In Database Compare Suite, you can use a fixed number of hot keys that cannot be modified.
Click Settings in the Project panel at the top left-hand corner of the window.
Move to the Hot keys tab to get the information about keyboard shortcuts that are supported in Database Compare Suite.
Scroll through the window to see all hotkeys. Click on the group name to expand or collapse information in it.
Here’s the complete list of hotkeys that can be used in Database Compare Suite.
Utilities About… Ctrl + F1 Help F1 Project Operations Open Project Ctrl + O New Project Ctrl + N Close Project Alt + X Save Project Ctrl + S Save Project As Ctrl + Shift + S Settings Ctrl + P Tab Control Operations Close Tab Middle mouse button click Close Tab Ctrl + W Close All Tabs Ctrl + Shift +W Tree Operations Collapse All Ctrl + Left Expand All Ctrl + Right Collapse Left Expand Right Copy Object Name Ctrl + C Metadata Tree Operations Refresh F5 Execute New Query Ctrl + F5 Align Objects Ctrl + Shift + A New Query Dialog Operations Load Script Ctrl + O Save Script Ctrl + S Execute Script F5 Stop Execution Shift + F5
Didn’t find the answer?
You can report problems, ask questions or share ideas for improvements on our email [email protected].